you scream, I scream, we all want POUTINE!


Oooooh ever since I saw poutine on Steph's blog (which was less than 24 hours ago!) I was hooked on the idea of making it with potato gems. My boyfriend is Canadian and we lived in Canada together for the past year so quite clearly that makes us poutine connoisseurs!

My great guilt food over there was poutine from New York Fries. Mmm Hmm. I am sad to say that I just looked up the nutritional info and a regular sized tub has 50 grams of fat in it! WOAAAHHHH. I mean, I obviously knew it wasn't healthy - it is a bucket of chips smothered in gravy and cheese! but that is absurdly fatteningly gross! The website also mentions beef gravy but doesn't actually say whether it has beef in it or not. It does go as far as to say that the fries are suitable for vegetarians though. I think I will post them a letter!


all gone. (not really, I couldn't finish the sammidge.. I am only one person!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for perusing my blog, I'll try to reply to all comments :D

Popular Posts